Get Self-employed Approval Ready
Self-Employed & Wishing You Could Get the Same Service from your Lender as You Give Your own Customers Every Day? Call Us!
You’re self-employed; you know that your business depends on how you treat your customers. But when you need a mortgage loan, you get anything but good service, and here’s why:
- Your tax returns tend to be more complicated than other people’s – and therefore more work for the lender
- Especially if your business is still growing, you may be keeping a lot of the money in the business instead of taking it out in personal income, which can make it harder to get your file approved – again, more work for the lender.
We LOVE working with small business owners and self-employed people! Get in touch today!
Call Mike & Gayle Lynch at the Home 1 Team. We’ll help you figure out your best options for getting your loan approved.
- We’ll start by listening until we understand your situation.
- We’ll get some basic information from you (income, debt, credit)
- Then we’ll run the loan options available to you (there may be more than you think) …
- And we’ll explain those options to you. We can preapprove your loan ahead of time and be ready to close when you are – and that service is especially important if you’re self-employed.
Remember, with the Lynch Home 1 Team you also get:
Lowest Bottom-Line Cost for Your Mortgage GUARANTEED
Our goal is to give you so much help, good advice, value, and personal service that you don’t even want to shop around to see if someone can do your loan cheaper. But for some people, the cost of the loan is the only thing that matters. So, for ALL our clients, we guarantee that we will have the lowest cost for the loan that best fits your needs and budget. If we can’t match or beat another lender’s offer, we will pay you $100 for your time and trouble — and you can still get your loan from the other lender.
Homebuyer Coaching: Preparing You for Success
Mike and Gayle Lynch have lived in this area their whole lives. Our clients are our neighbors and friends, and so are the many Realtors we work with. The goal of Homebuyer Coaching is to help you start with a strategy and a plan for getting the right home for the right price. We coach you on what you need to know to protect your interests throughout the entire journey. We don’t know of any other lender in Northern California who provides this level of service. We will help you with everything from making a budget, to the selection of a good agent (if you don’t already have one), to strategic advice on negotiating the price of your home, and much more …
Fast, Accurate, Personal Service
Most lenders won’t even start working on your loan until you have signed a contract to buy a home. This can result in a ton of stress and even the loss of the home you wanted, when you only have a few weeks to get your financing approved. We will process and submit your loan to underwriting before you even start looking for a home, and we can typically get your loan preapproved within 24-48 hours of your completed loan application. Once you’ve found your home, you can typically close within 21 days of approval, because we’ve done most of the hard work up front. When lenders won’t approve you until after you’ve committed yourself to a particular property, they save money at your expense. We don’t think that’s right.
Get Qualified! Use use our form or call (530) 244-0913
Please fill out our info form below to schedule your free consultation and get started. Free, No-Obligation Consultation for Self-Employed People Who Want to Buy a Home or Refinance